Tubruk Brew Guide
- pre- heat your favorite coffee cup (large enough to hold 200gr of water)
- weigh 10gr of coffee beans or 1 heaped coffee measure spoon
- grind to fine powder (see grind chart)
- add coffee ground powder to the cup
- add sugar to taste
- start a 3 minute timer
- pour 200gr water (directly off the boil) into the dry coffee/ sugar mix.
- gently stir immediately when the pour is finished
- let the coffee steep for 3 minutes until all the ground has settled to the bottom of the cup.
- optional: add teaspoons of sweetened condensed milk to taste, be careful to stir gently so as not to disturb the coffee grounds.
- sip and enjoy
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF OF THIS GUIDE