Aeropress Brew Guide
- assemble the aeropress and place it upside down on the kitchen bench.
- plunger should be about the ‘4’ mark on the brew chamber
- pre- heat the brewer with hot water
- rinse paper filter with hot water
- weigh 14gr of coffee beans or 1 1/2 measure spoons
- grind fine/ medium (see grind chart)
- discard rinse water
- add ground coffee to the brew chamber
- start 1 minute timer and add 200gr water (directly off the boil)
- stir once finished pouring to saturate grounds
- place the cap/ w paper filter on top of brewer
- when the timer goes off, flip the brewer over directly on top of a sturdy cup and press slowly.
- the press should take about 30 sec
- sip and enjoy
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF OF THIS GUIDE